It’s been a week and a half since my last blog post, and for that, I apologize. But I am in my last semester in college, and it’s been nothing less than ridiculously hectic for the last couple of weeks, as everything is starting to get rolling. So, as a result, I’ve had to take a brief hiatus from the blog.
But, rest assured, the hiatus won’t last very long at all. Expect to see a new blog post from yours truly by the end of the week.
The last 9 days have just been insane, though, with getting settled back in at college, first week of classes, trying to get this magazine set up on campus, etc.
But I think I’m good now, so hopefully you’ll be seeing much more of me in the near future.
I know. I’ve been gone for a while. I haven’t even posted since Father’s Day.
My bad. I’ll be back soon, I promise.
There’s so much I’ve wanted to blog about, such as:
- Michael Jackson’s death and the unbelievable response to it
- The absolutely horrible, hilarious and ridiculous 2009 BET Awards (which was even worse, seeing as how it was supposed to be a “tribute” to Michael Jackson… it DEFINITELY did not represent the King of Pop, or any Black people for that matter, in an honorable manner…)
- The ongoing situation surrounding the Iran election
- That Mark Sanford guy that everybody’s talking about
- How much I loved the new Transformers movie
Just to name a few topics of interest.
Recently, I’ve just been bogged down with work, work, and more work, so I had to take a brief hiatus from blogging. But it should be easing up soon, so I can get back to doing what I love to do the most: expressing myself.
In the meantime, stay caught up with what’s going on in the world around you, and don’t you dare watch BET.
Adios for now.